Friday 10 September 2004

What's happening?

I did a bit of travelling around town today, as i didnt start work till the arvo. Basically my day consisted of driving to South Perth to meet a mate for lunch, then to work which finished early so i could beat peak hour traffic home. But then i had a seminar to attend that night, in which i was caught in the peak traffic flow.

What's happening to Perth!? I know i've been out of action, but this is ridiculous! Have ppl forgotten the road rules? On the freeway today, i saw a moped plodding in front of me and an L-plater crawling along! I might be wrong, but the last time i checked, those TWO arent allowed on freeways!!

And how long does peak hour traffic last? I thought by the time i got home and left again, traffic shld be sorted. It normally takes 10 mins to get from my place to the novotel in the city, but this time it took me 30 mins!

And what about the amt of construction going on! All the roads have changed in the city, witches hats everywhere, you'd think we were in some developing country with the amy of work going on around us!

What's happening to my beloved city? Things seem to be spiralling out of control.....

No comments: