Tuesday 28 September 2004

Shopping list

This wk appears to be flying by for me. It's only 2 days b4 i'm on a boeing 777 on my way to my home of origin, Singapore. I actually cant wait. Even though my workload hasnt been exactly huge, i'm hanging out for a break. A break from work, a break from perth, a break from everything i know. Wierd how i feel like that......

One of my major goals when i get to s'pore is to EAT. One thing i miss about that place is the glorious food. The variety and authenticity of the dishes, and not to mention the price! :) I am salivating as i write this..... Apart from that, i have an ever-growing shopping list, not mine mind you, but other ppl's. The only thing i want for myself is a compact flash memory card for my digi camera.

Amongst the many items i have to get for other ppl include: food, food, food, food, computer games, DVDs, electric chopper, mascara, butt pump. Yes, u read correctly, a butt pump. A member of my extended family (who shall remain nameless) has requested i get a butt pump used for constipation, that u can ONLY get in s'pore. What kind of crap (pardon the pun) is that!? And more importantly, how will i look going to the shop asking for a butt pump that clears blocked anal passages?? Especially if the checkout chick is some hottie, (since all singapore girls are hotties right jess?;) what kinda way is that to impress them huh? Sigh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at 8.46pm L says: (heheh :p)
(no, not just that..) *sigh* hehe
lucky you..going on holiday :( i'm stuck at uni...the worst time of the entire year to be at uni. everything dental is even growing out of my ears. no, not a nice thought..
but seriously...a worse thought..
BUTT PUMP? excuse my ignorance, but i didn't know such contraptions existed!!!!
(trust singaporeans to invent that :p) HAHAHAHHAHA