Saturday 25 September 2004

shopping around

I was having an interesting conversation with a friend the other day, and as most of these kind of conversations go, we ended up talking about our ideal partners. ie. what do u look for in a partner? etc. etc.

That's when i realised that i actually dont know what i am looking for in an ideal partner. As i sat there trying to formulate a list of qualities i would like of my ideal partner, i found myself struggling to list what i wanted! That really got me thinking, how am i supposed to find something i dont even know?

I'm the type of guy that when i go shopping, i know what i want, i go there, get it, get out. So in the quest for the ultimate item, where can i go get something when i dont even know what i want?? Should I even have a list & know what i want or should i believe in fate? Or maybe I fall into THIS category....

I think i'm happy with the 2nd last part, the Big guy has a plan carved out for us, we just gotta have the patience to wait for Him to deliver our plan to us.


No comments: