Tuesday 14 September 2004

Cant think of a title.

I dont want to turn this into an Australian idol forum, but how forgettable was the so called "unforgettable" edition? It was just a glorified, over-hyped, karaoke tournament. Dont these ppl realise that we are laughing AT you, not with you??

I dont think i've felt as exhausted as i did today in a long, long time. I went for a swim today, the 2nd time since b4 my operation, and came back totally pooped. I didnt really go out hard, not that i ever do, but i did keep a steady pace, going for slow non-stop laps, rather than multiple short burst of laps. My whole body aches now, but it kinda feels good, like when u know u've done some work. Its as if the pain u feel after a workout or sport is to be worn like a badge of honor.

Amongst my exhaustion, i managed to watch the worst channel on tv imaginable. I've always thought the shopping channel pretty poor, but i managed to catch a glimpse of Fashion TV. Its like watching a car crash; u wanna look away but just cant! Its got poor-arse music playin to models prancing down catwalks, with poor picture quality and totally random scenes. And dont get me started on some of the stuff they were wearing......

1 comment:

Guy Hutchinson said...

I have some title suggestions:
My Wordz
Blog Rhymes with Dog
Blog doesn't rhyme with Smirk
Post: The Unforgettable Edition

I hope you can use them!

Great site!