Wednesday 1 September 2004

Back to the grind

I've nearly finished my 1st wk back at work. Even though i'm only doing a 3 day wk, i feel like i've had a full-on wk. Its amazing how tired i feel after half a day at work, but i'm putting it down to my 2+ mth layoff, and the fact i'm not been used to using my brain or anything else associated with work. I'm exhausted.

I've noticed this wk that i've had less to say, and all probably less interesting too. I also feel less obliged to blog than b4. Is work really draining my imaginative capacity and leaving me incapable to blog? Am I so out of form that i'm a total vegetable once i get home?

The truth is that yes, coz i'm back at work, i'm not 'out there' to have things to blog about, but at the same time, work does have its moments. Unfortunately i cant share this in this space, as all info is private and confidential, and i'd probably get my pants sued off if i mentioned anything here and they find out.

But here's one thought i managed to squeeze from my depleted brain..... I really couldnt give a stuff about the upcoming federal election. If someone like Jodie Henry or Gian Rooney were running for office (or even thorpey :), then maybe i may bat an eyelid.

No comments: