Monday 6 September 2004

Blurr

I think its the time of the yr when life sorta hits a bit of a lull. Well, that's what i get from reading other's blogs. Nothing much seems to be happening. And its the same with me. Apart from Spring arriving, and me sneezing, there's not much to report.

There is one dilemma. Got invited to an 18th b'day. I wld love to go coz the b'day girl is cool, but c'mon, is it really a good idea? I already get annoyed by obnoxious teenagers with attitude in shopping centres, will i be able to handle a party load of them??

My memory of 18th's were just an excuse to write yourself off, where those who werent already over-age used it as an opportunity to be able to get alcohol. I'm guessing conversations wont be common as any opened mouths would be used to gulping down goon or Real McCoy (and boy is that nasty) Nonetheless, Happy B'day Andrea!! :)

I went to a 21st last wk and thought that was bad enough. Dont get me wrong, the party was fine, its just me! Somehow i guess reflecting back, the elaborate celebration of such occasions seems so petty, there's so much more to life and so much more WILL happen. At the time we believe that such occasions will be events you will 'treasure forever', but are more likely become blurred moments of the past....

1 comment:

BackTrak said...

Those are some WISE words there..... :)