Tuesday 10 August 2004

More dribble

I've been told that i can be quite an obervant person. I notice things that most "normal" ppl wouldnt see and care about. The same applies tonight. I was lying on the sofa in a daze, watchin the TV, as u do, and Rove was interviewing Linda Evangelista. (wipe drool from mouth)

As he was wrapping the interview up, he laughed for some reason, and i noticed a nice sized projectile spit launch itself from his lips in Linda's direction. It only happened in a split second, but nonetheless my trained eye could pick it up. Linda was very nice to pretend to ignore it.

Then i flipped to the other channel where talking footy was on, and the same thing happened! Terry Wallace let fly with a HUGE one, which landed on his jacket sleeve and stayed there shimmering! I was like," eeeeww!"

I dont know if i should be proud of my observational power or not, or maybe this boredom of mine is really getting to me that i have resorted to talking about spit.

No comments: