Monday 9 August 2004

Just a dreamer...

One thing i've always been jealous of others is their ability to remember their dreams. I cannot for the life of me remember what i was dreaming about. I remember at school whenever the topic came up, i could never add to the conversations. Even tho i knew i had an awesome dream, the moment i woke up, its like," Hey, what the..."

Today is a classic. I KNOW i was having an awesome dream, coz i didnt want to wake up. U know when u r having a great dream when there are little "events" built into the dream sequence to wake u up, but u choose to ignore it. Now i remember choosing to ignore these signs so i can keep on dreaming, but eventually i had to succumb and wake up. Not happy.

What was it that woke me up? The bloody telephone. Now most would say thats ok, as it may be an important phone call. I guess they're right in saying that, but what if it were a call to confirm my appointment at the dentist?


No comments: