Monday 16 August 2004

A few good things...

One of the good things my current condition has allowed me to do is to watch the Olympics. In the past, i've only had a passing interest in it, but now i really am watching it. (who says there's nothing good on tv?) Just ONE whinge about the coverage...... channel 7 just cutting to ads whenever THEY feel like it! It just pissed me off when i'm watching the athletes do their thing mid-air then suddenly i see McDonald's flash past the finish line. What the...???

I spend today recovering from the wkend, not that i had a huge, huge one, just that its the 1st wkend i actually had things to do and was out most of the time. Going from NO activity to this was suprisingly exerting, but the back has pulled up suprisingly well, especially after the dental dinner where we didnt get back till 3am, and had to get up at 10am the next morning. The dental dinner was a great nite, as it always is, but i left feeling this was to be my LAST. I guess after going for the past 7 yrs, its about time to call it quits. Especially when u know only a small handful of ppl, having a good time with total strangers is difficult for me. ;)

Another good thing is the start of the english premier league (carn the gunners!), and what looks like the west coast eagles starting to actually play! All on perfect digital quality coverage..... :)





No comments: