Friday 31 December 2004

Judging a book by its cover...

U know how they say "dont judge a book by its cover"? Well i dont know about u, but i still do sometimes. Especially when it comes to choosing books or wine. What catches my eye about a wine is what the label on the bottle looks like. Sounds bad right? I of all people should know this, but i still fall into this trap.

Well tonight, i brought a bottle of merlot that someone had given me for my b'day last yr to a barbie tonight. I thought it wouldnt be the best wine i'd ever brought, since it looked like a really average bottle. But once i poured it into the glass, took a whiff and taste, it was awesome.

Because of this tonight, i have fallen in love with organic wine. Havent heard of it? Well neither have I, until tonight. I'm a big fan of organic wine now, especially this one, i'll be looking out for it on the shelves.........

No comments: