Friday 10 December 2004

Reflections

I'm in a kind of a reflective mood today.... I guess it was a lazy sort of a day, where it was a cruisy morning at work, had coffee with a friend in the arvo, got a haircut, went to the physio, then dinner with some friends.... Life just passes by..... has my whole yr walked by me like that? It's kinda hard to explain, but my day sorta just happened. The sun rises, then it sets, and here i am, its dark, & i'm blogging. Just seems like we get so blase about all we do.... I guess as the end of 2004 approaches, we all look back in retrospect to what we have achieved or gained out of the yr, and i guess upon reflection, here are a few moments of 2004 that made it the yr it was for me....

- I cut my hair (for those that remember, it was quite long)
- I hurt my back at basketball
- The pain of my back for 3 mths
- The incapacitated "me" for the majority of this yr!
- My baptism
- Back Surgery
- Progress of my professional career
- starting & continuing lap swimming
- 1 week wonderful whirlwind holiday of Singapore, thanks to gracious hostess... :)
- consolidation of real friendships

I'm sure there'll be more when i have more time to think of it!


No comments: