Saturday 1 January 2005

dampeners...

Being out on the last nite of 2004 was great. Northbridge was a lot quieter than i'd ever expected (is perth shrinking!?) but there was a decent enough crowd where we were anyway. Afterall, all everyone wants is to have a good time with our fellow human beings and see off 2004, right?

It came to my attention last nite there were the odd idiots that are ever present. What goes thru these ppl's minds i dont know. I thought that the crowd around me were pretty good, everyone was just doing their thing. But my friend had her boobs grabbed by some random dipshit, which scared the crap out of her, all whilst he smiled n sniggered. Understandably, she was quite upset.

Why do ppl have to do that? It's guys like this that give males a bad name, and that pisses me off. Then "ALL" guys in that place become seedy. Cant ppl not control themselves? Maybe they should stick to grabbing themselves instead.

No comments: