Friday 10 June 2005

Where are the bargains?

Today sucked.... It's supposed to be my day off, but coz someone called in sick, i was asked if i could come in and cover. It wasnt so much a question, more an expectation that i WOULD come in. But I did anyway, since i'm such a nice guy..... :)

My dilemma came after work, where i was trying to find a quick and easy, cheap bite to eat. I remember the days when i could find a satisfying meal for 5 bucks, the pinkish single note that would satisfy the food vendors. But now, i could barely find anything for under 7 bucks! That would mean having to break my 10 dollar note! Not that i had one, i only had a five in my wallet. (plus 10 cents)

So i had to go all the way to the bank to get cash, but ended up buying a dozen dunkin donuts for 12 bucks for lunch..... :p

No comments: