Saturday 18 June 2005

Venting!

Today for some reason, a few people brought up the topic of venting...... ie. the need to vent during those times of frustration. Now i totally agree, coz there are things that happen everyday that can get under your skin, and I reckon if u dont release this, it can eat u up inside.

So I wish to vent.......

Today, I was searching for a park, when i saw this car pulling out. I thought, "Cool, i got a spot", turned my indicators on, and waited for this lady to back out. But as she takes off, this bloody camry comes from nowhere and "zip!" straight into my spot. WTF!? I gave her a honk with my horn, and she has the gall to look around at me, then turned around and proceeded to continue to park her car.

My blood was boiling at this point, so i went elsewhere to find another spot. I'm not really hot tempered, so i didnt mind driving away from this incident, but as i parked into another spot, i so nearly wanted to go back to that camry, and write down for her the ettiquette of parking..... ON her car, WITH MY KEYS...... if u get my drift! :)

No comments: