Wednesday 15 June 2005

Daze

Life's a daze at the moment..... I seem to be going thru the motions, and the days pass in a blur. What am I doing here? What am I striving for? What's today's goal?

I feel so spaced out right now, which explains the thoughts occupying my mind, being scribed onto this blog. There seems so much to do, yet there's not enough time to do it nor things to do. I keep working and plodding on but to what avail? Why do we keep working ourselves to exhaustion, and tell ourselves its good? Why does it make us feel satisfied to come home from work tired? Can we not feel refreshed after work? Is it possible to feel like that yet be satified with ourselves?

Then i am reminded of the light at the end of the tunnel. Yes, there is greener grass just on that side, a little to the left..... There is a reason to all this, a purpose to our chase. We just gotta try to discover it, and if we never ask, we'll never get it. So ask Him for it. Bring on Africa! :)

No comments: