Monday 6 June 2005

My return...

I have been contemplating the cessation of blogging, as i believe that no actually checks my blog anymore. (except maybe 1 person, thanks Leedear! ) So I'll just hafta wait and see how many comments i get to keep going, then maybe i will keep this going. So what brought me back to the blogging table? The same reason i started this blog in the 1st place, nearly a year ago now...... pain and incapacitation.

I am hurting quite badly at the moment, but thankfully its not the same pain i had in the beginning of this blog where i had to have surgery for it. This pain is more self-inflicted, and the incapacitation, temporary. But coz i cant (and dont want to) move, i'll just sit here and blog for a bit..... ;)

The origin of this stems from the long wkend, where i've been in Bunbury participating in this year's State Youth Games. Its basically a massive sports carnival with about 1000 participants, all vying to excel in their nominated sports to win the trophy for their team. I was part of the Subi team, where i played the grand sports of Bocce, basketball, beach volleyball and mixed netball. :)

It was the last one that got the better of me..... I forgot how high impact netball is, and coz we actually did well and got into the finals, there were extra matches to be played. Now my entire body is aching, my quads the worst, which causes me to struggle as i try to stand up even! But it was a fantastic wkend nonetheless, by far the best i've experienced and a splendid job done by our organiser Middo.

I honestly do not know how the heck i'm gonna make it to work 2mrw, i havent felt this sore and sorry for myself since i did my back, but at the same time, i've never felt this alive for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depending on whether or not you want people just lurking or actively engaging in conversation... I'll read it, Han :)