Tuesday 21 June 2005

Sinking sand...

I must appear to be a very angry person...... especially since my last post was about venting. What i'm about to write may appear to be more venting, but this is REALLY bugging me, so out it comes......

I've been having real issues with responsiblity and people pulling their weight, the last couple of months. It's not the majority mind you, more the minority. The worst thing about it is that i totally do NOT want to sound self-righteous about it, but when it comes down to it, i feel like I've been doing all the bloody work and noone around me bothers to lift a fat finger!!! Sure its easy to think inwardly here, as there is some bias to the thought, but as the workload piles on from everywhere, i feel like i'm being stretched thin over everything, so i can no longer produce my best efforts for the tasks!

And that really sucks, coz i like to put 100% into all i do, knowing that i'd achieve a good result, but coz of this, a good result is getting harder and harder to achieve.

And i'm not just talking about work...... Off the top of me head, i can count; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....that's the number of things i've got going on all at one time for the next 3 wks..... And i've gotta fit it in with work. WTF!?

I'm not gonna list the things i got going on or what the specific issues are, but suffice to say, i'm starting to feel myself sinking a little now, and i'm hoping that the ppl around me will start to notice before i'm up to my eyeballs in it, and perhaps pull out a fat finger to not just help me out, but themselves and others too......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scream into that pillow.
Go on..you know you want to ;)

ps/ You're not an angry person! Oh..and if you need any help in anything, just ask :o)