Wednesday 5 January 2005

Things are never as u planned

In recent times, i havent been a big fan of planning things. This is coz i have been bitten too many times in planning events, only for it to crumble to dust and/or ppl not turning up. I get my hopes up or get amped towards something, only to be disappointed. And this doesnt just happen with women either. It's EVERY thing in life. Even down to catching up for a coffee with someone, borrowing a book, asking a favour, maintaining friendships.................

Today i knew i had a slack day. I mean, looking at the appt book yesterday, i had this huge 3 hr lunch today. So i thought, "what will i do for 3 hrs? Why play xbox of course!" So i brought my xbox to work, all ready to tackle my game of the moment, FIFA 2005. (For those thinking of getting it, GET IT! Its fabulous!)

But what do u know? My 3 hr lunch break got whittled down to 30 mins, and i ended up having a full-on day. Never got to even kick off..... Sigh. So i lugged my xbox all the way to work, for NOTHING.

No comments: