Sunday 9 January 2005

Exquisite beauty

I came across a odd sight tonight....

One of the most beautiful women i have seen for a long time graced me with her presence tonight. She strode by me, just as i was shovelling the mixture of curry lamb and rice into my oral orifice. Initially, she did not captivate me, rather i was more intent on completing the shovelling procedure so i could satisfy the wonton desires of my gut.

As the mixture seared the inner lining of my throat as i swallowed, only then did i notice her across the room, being seated at her table. Then, "Whack!". I was slapped hard across my face. I nearly fell over from the force of the strike, but my jaw was not so lucky. It dropped and hit the table hard. As I tried pick my jaw off the table, i found it difficult to avoid the blows of beauty that radiated from her presence.

She exuded class, elegance and beauty as she sat there and placed her order that would satisfy her appetite. As the waitress left, only then did i notice what was amiss from this perfect scenario...... She was dining alone. Table set for one. Uno momento..... WTF!? What is such an exquisite specimen of the female gender doing ALONE? That's not right.

People ask, "what did u do about it then?". I did what any gentleman would've done of course. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm no gentleman perhaps you can tell me exactly what happened next?

Al

BackTrak said...

That would be telling now, wouldnt it?