Wednesday 24 November 2004

Killing time

How does one waste a day? Just observe me today. I had practically nothing to do today, had a handful of patients to treat, otherwise i was bored stiff. I really racked my brains as to what i could do to kill time, but i kept drawing a blank.

One option is to go shopping, again! But i thought better of it, especially from my previous blog about this. I also tried sitting around reading my lonely planet, but got pretty bored of it.

One of the advantages of working where i work is the ability to sleep on my workstation. For those who know what i do, my workstation is convertible (in a sense) into a neat package for lying back and having a snooze. Boy that kills time alright, and i didnt realise how tired i was, till i laid back and closed my eyes......

No comments: