Wednesday 10 November 2004

Dopey ramblings

As I put finger to keyboard, I'm a bit apprehensive that all the beautiful writing may suddenly disappear like last time. Well, we'll have to see what will be left by the time i'm finished.....

Anyway, I dont have much to say. I'm feeling really dopey right now, the fact that i had a real long day at work today, small grp straight after which just finished, and i'm pooped. So please excuse me if my words arent too coherent..... So here are some random thoughts floating in me head, similar to what I intended to write last time.....

1) My head is rude. What i mean by this is that my hair has reached a stage where its,"not-short-enough-yet-not-long-enough-to-do-anything". It's in this middle stage, and i'm not sure what to do with it. I'm seriously considering growing it long again, although back then i had more negative feedback than positive. Or go short again. Decisons, decisions....... ;P

2) Rain is good. My car got washed, and washed real good!! :)

3) Love. Tonite really sucked. I know i've had a long day and am tired and all, but when someone actually needed me, i failed to show the love, care and kindness i normally do or should. That should not be the case. Lately, i think i can feel myself having less love for the ppl around me. And it sux coz I'm not normally like this, i dont know wots going on....

4) I've just realised i have fallen out of touch with a lot of ppl. I know a big chunk of the yr was taken up by my back problem, but i feel kinda ashamed by it too.

5) U know life is moving around u when u find out that some friends have moved overseas, some friends are getting married, some friends will be moving out of perth long term to pursue careers, etc., when u talk about kids like they r kids n ur the adult, and the date is 10th nov already!!!

6) The screen is appearing blurry..... I think it's time for me to reach for some zzz..

No comments: