Tuesday 16 November 2004

Dot Dot Dot

I just completed one of the longest days i've had in a long, long time, since i returned to work. The day started with being stuck in theatre from 8am till 12pm. Then had patients from 2pm till 6.30pm. I didnt get home till 7pm, then had to shoot off again for BS, which just finished, so here i am at 11pm writing this....... Cant wait for my head to hit that pillow.

I've also discussed with many others who suffer my condidtion (hayfever) whether it has been getting worse. Most ppl i talk to all agree this yr's been the worst ever! My eyes just kill me! It gets so itchy and blurry, it's really annoying. Today, I had to resort to using IV Saline to lubricate my eyes, coz i could barely see what i was doing!! But i got these new Meds from David.... hope it works. :) So girls, dont blame me for not like flowers......... :)

I just found out a couple of friends of mine have been together for 5 yrs. FIVE yrs. I find that amazing. I definitely dont come anywhere near that. In fact, i dont think i've really had any relationship i consider "real" for any substantial period of time really. But looking back, i think i've been quite immature in my thinking, coz i definitely dont feel the same way now!

I've gone away from "let's just keep having fun" to a more mature psyche of "maybe i should start looking for something more serious". I'd like to think that its a sign of me growing up :) Maturity takes time, it's like a piece of good, delicious, juicy fruit.... it takes TIME to ripen and flourish.

No comments: