Saturday 23 October 2004

Retail Therapy

I've found out yet another thing about myself i never really realised...... I hate shopping in crowds. Dont get me wrong, i love shopping (when one has money to spend in the 1st place) which is what set out to do today, but the crowds just put me off!

Today was a relatively sedate day, so i thought i'd give a go what the women always rave about, "Retail Therapy". I did not expect such crowds in a shopping centre! I didnt really have anything in mind to buy, but by the time i arrived i decided i might as well get some things for summer (ie. shorts, shirts, thongs, etc) . But having to bump and grind with the others, i got sick of it and decided i'll come back during a wkday where it shld be quieter. Also, i couldnt really find anything i liked. When it comes to clothes & footwear, i pretty bloody fussy.

I did manage to pick up Fight Club DVD for 15 bucks! And yet another Ministry of Sound compilation which i'm listening to right now. But i can see the appeal of retail therapy....... :)

No comments: