Tuesday 25 October 2005

Occurences thus far

I think God is trying to tell me something.............. I should STOP playing basketball. I totally busted my hand last week, and it's taking a very LONG time to heal. I've broken fingers and strained and jarred fingers, but i've never sprained it in such a way before. My whole thumb and forefinger were so swollen, it hurt just to move them. And the next day, it went REAL black..... that was scary.



I had to cancel the afternoon of work, coz i just couldnt do squat. That sucked. But on the up side, i have a bit of news for the few who still frequent this blog......... I've QUIT!

Yes, after yrs of suffering, i've finally managed to find a new place that will further my career, and more importantly, maintain my sanity. This new place is most definitely a step UP for me, and the type of workplace that reflects my personality and professionalism.


Aside from that, the weekend was pretty full on. We had our church camp over the weekend which was a total suprise packet.... it was fabulous. Then on sunday nite was Church Together. For those not knowing what that is, you may have heard it, literally. Supreme Court gardens, thousands of people, LOUD music. Anyone within the vicinity would've heard it, and if u did, i hope u got a chance to pop in and have a look. It was grand..... I was totally taken by the venue and i hope they have it here again next year.......


No comments: