Friday 3 March 2006

phone freaks

Ever since that Seinfeld episode where a telemarketing call centre calls Jerry, and he toys with them over the phone, i've been wanting an opportunity to do the same. This morning, I HAD that opportunity..... :)

callcentre: Hello? May I speak to Mr Oh?
me: Sorry, he's not home at the moment, may i take a msg?
callcentre: Oh, no, i cant leave a msg, whom am i speaking to? Is that Mr Oh?
me: No, he's not in. can i take a msg?
callcentre: who am i speaking to?
me: who am I speaking to?
callcentre: I'm Angel, and you are......?
me: what can i do for you?
callcentre: If wont tell me who you are, i'll have to end this conversation...
me: fine. (end of conversation)

Who do they think they are!? They dont DEMAND i identify myself.... They called ME, i dont know who the heck they are, why should i identify MYself? I'll bloody well tell them my name if I FEEL like it, not coz i HAVE to. At least I'm a little satisfied now. :)

No comments: