Monday 2 January 2006

Annual Review

Tis the time of the year again, well the START of a new year, so as with everyone else, it would be most appropriate to perform our annual review of 2005. Heck, if big corporations can do it, why cant I??

I know it's a big call, but 2005 has been the BEST year in my memory. I guess there has to be a "best" somewhere, and mine so happens to be very recent as compared to a long time ago. What would culminate 2005 to be the best yr in my very poor memory? Well I could mention a few....

- starting 2005 with backpacking around europe for the 1st 3mths of the year.

- built my 1st BIG snowman ever
- mission trip to madagascar and mauritius
- The forging of new friendships and deepening of existing friendships
- All the weddings!! Congrats Steve & Nicola, MayChin & Rob, Ron & Sara, Ivan & Angel.....

- The terrific new job i so badly needed. Thank God for saving me!
- The balance struck between work and play, I'm loving my roster!!- Full recovery from my back surgery

- And to top it all off, a terrific NYE spent down south, with me sleeping under the grandest night sky, bursting with more stars than I have EVER seen in my life.

I have been so blessed this year, and i thank EVERYONE and everything for being a part of it. And God wililng, may the good times rock on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 2005 best year ever!!!

-Ning