Friday 11 November 2005

Insomnia

I dont know if i have it. How does one diagnose oneself with this? Would being wide awake in the middle of the night (morning) have anything to do with it?

I dont think i'm a chronic sufferer of insomnia, but man, it would suck if i was. At this moment, i cannot get to sleep, i've been tossing and turning in my bed for the last 2 hrs, unable to fall asleep. Then again, how do u know if u have fallen asleep? I remember those dreams where u dream you're awake, when actually you're not, but asleep, if that makes sense.... ;P

Or am I currently sleepwalking/typing? Now that would be freaky. They say that sleepwalkers appear to be totally normal as they do things, so i could've slept-walk to my computer, turned it on, logged on, and blogged away....... hmmmm..

Maybe it's got something to do with my new job....... It does involve later hours, much like a night shift, only i dont go ALL night. For instance, 2 nite i got home at 10pm. Like a friend of mine suggested, it takes time to wind down after a day's work, and if mine started later and finished later, then its gonna take longer to wind down..... I guess that sounds about right.

Doesnt make me feel any better though....... Zzz.

No comments: